Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The space between car and plane

The space between car and plane

I swear the name of this post must have been a song writen by a hipster. Maybe Death Cab for Cutie. Today i leave for plane. Am I ready? i don't even know that. I am mostly pack up except for that last stuff. And i need to take a shower but i'm doing this instead. I went and hung out with my favorite person Justin the other night. He told me that he read my previous blog sort of since he mainly just scans for his name when he reads a b.l.o.g. So for you JUSTIN! I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! We went to play pool and i saw this guy i knew in high school. I hate to say that i love being the person who has only gotten better with age. Nothing is more of a rush than being the one who has gotten hotter. Anyway. I will blog from the other side.

No comments: